- Basic Search will find decisions that contain all of the words you list.
- Separate search terms with a space, and put phrases in quotation marks. (Example: "section 246").
- To search for a policy omit the # sign in front of the policy. (Example: 22.00).
- To search by "Appeal Decision Number" do not include "WCAT" before the number. (Example: 2000-00001 or A1500000).
- You can search using one or more of the fields.
- For more assistance click on "Search Help".
Search Our Decisions
This page contains a searchable database of WCAT decisions. WCAT provides its decisions
to the public in a way that protects the privacy of the parties to the appeals.