Text Size  Decrease text size Reset the text size back to default Increase text size Text Sizer Help

Supreme Court Resources

Self-help information:

If you don't have a lawyer representing you, the BC Supreme Court Self-Help Information Centre can help you get the information you need to prepare your case. At the centre you can learn about the court system and court procedures and locate and fill out the relevant court forms. The centre provides in person assistance only at:

274 - 800 Hornby Street,
Vancouver, BC V6Z 2C5

You can also find self-help resources online at:
http://www.supremecourtselfhelp.bc.ca/ and

Workers' Compensation Appeal Tribunal. 150-4600 Jacombs Road, Richmond BC V6V 3B1 * All rights reserved.
Tel. (604) 664-7800 * Toll Free within BC 1 (800) 663-2782 * Fax (604) 664-7898