Text Size  Decrease text size Reset the text size back to default Increase text size Text Sizer Help

Starting an Appeal

When you appeal a decision to WCAT you set in motion a formal legal process which WCAT controls.

Whether you are a worker, a dependant of a deceased worker, an employer, or a representative, start an appeal here.

Workers' Compensation Appeal Tribunal. 150-4600 Jacombs Road, Richmond BC V6V 3B1 * All rights reserved.
Tel. (604) 664-7800 * Toll Free within BC 1 (800) 663-2782 * Fax (604) 664-7898